Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Blogging and Press Release InternBookmark This
Grand Master Marketing LLC
DescriptionDoes the current economic situation cloud your aspirations of college? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote a local business while honing your entrepreneurial talents on how to build and run a successful business, and working off your school Debt in the process?
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks Blogging & Press Release Interns to work remotely (or in our offices if you are in the South Florida area). This position is paid, offering up to a $2500-5000 performance based stipend. You will learn the in’s and out’s of local business and online marketing while building your own entrepreneurial company from the ground up.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
No matter which route you choose, with our Graduate With No Debt internship program, you not only benefit yourself but others by helping them succeed.
ResponsibilitiesYour Responsibilities As Our Blogging and Press Release Intern Will Include:
- Grass roots press release and blogging campaigns
- Outreach to new partnerships via press release and blogging strategies
- Maintaining a database of media contacts
- Pitching to the media
- Researching new media and blogging contacts and conducting outreach
- Press release writing
- Using Wordpress to build out our blog sites
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Journalism, News Media or Communications majors with experience on the Web. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic that is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to do cold calls and emails to media and bloggers
- Phone personality and fearless
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Pitching/following-up with media
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required
- Use Blogging & Press Releases to Communicate with local business owners with the goal of mastering the techniques needed to secure a sale.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.