Paid Virtual Internship with a StartupAdmitSee
Paid Internship for High School StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Editorial Internship for College StudentsAdmitSee
Freelance Writers, Contributing Tech Bloggers - College students Jump start your writing careersInnov8tiv.com
Editorial InternshipPraetorian Group, Inc.
COPYWRITER INTERNSHIP (Virtual)Bookmark This
InspiredMinds Intl, LLC
DescriptionInspiredMinds Intl, LLC is the next generation online media firm that works with world-class experts, authors and thought leaders in the Personal Growth industry to deliver remarkable life changing training and events. We are unique in a way that our company is operated by Social Entrepreneurs who are passionate about making real difference in people lives for causes that matter the most, more than just making pure profit. Imaging collaborating with some of the smartest and most passionate people on the planet, learning the newest and most innovative ideas in the world of social media, digital marketing and personal growth. Are you ready for new challenge? Join our team?
We are currently seeking Copywriter interns for a minimum 10 week assignment. This internship is remote/virtual which the work can be performed from any location with a stable Internet connection. Our interns gain meaningful, real world experience and marketable skills by engaging in many of the following activities:
Responsibilities• Writing sales copy for letters, email and websites
• Writing emails for use in marketing campaigns (newsletters, lead generation, lead nurturing)
• Writing content such as e-books, guides, white papers, and checklists.
• Develop press release to help promote new product launch
• Research and develop fun, engaging content for social media and blog.
Requirements• Require minimum 10-15 hours/week. Flexible schedule.
• Must be enrolled in a college/university program.
• Excellent written communication skills is a MUST have.
• Capable of researching to find new content ideas.
• Must have reliable PC/MAC/Laptop with internet access.
• Ability to multi-task and complete task in a timely manner.
This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit is encouraged); however, we are very interested in finding new talent for imminent full time hires.