Editing/writing/creative writing (mature fiction/novel) virtual internship; work from anywhere.Spice Fiction
Translation Intern (Home Based)Your dedicated translator
Technical Editing InternVan Andel Institute
Online Writing/Blogging InternshipFaçon Magazine
Writing, marketing, and graphic designAdirondack Weddings Magazine
Communications Assistant/ writerBookmark This
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionPositiveMed is a digital media in health, wellness and self-help. We started our social buzz couple of months ago and we're now the third largest community in health in Facebook. We're now collecting/writing the most amazing and trustable content, to make our website simple and easy-to-use for people who seek health information.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Proficiency in writing in health and positive thinking subjects
Requirements- Detail orientated individual with strong organizational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Have positive attitude toward people and other team members
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.