Editorial InternBookmark This
703 McKinney Ave. Suite 433
DescriptionAs a HipLogiq intern, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of web publishing while gaining tons of writing experience. You will work in a creative, innovative space with a team of talented professionals.
The ideal candidates must have experience with blogs, social media, and a successful track record for building and engaging an audience.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Edit and publish content on various platforms
- Research, evaluate, and provide links to other blogs, social media profiles, and other online sources for industry evaluations
- Fact-check articles and blog posts
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Comfortable and proficient with technology – email, Internet, Microsoft Office, and eagerness to learn how to use our marketing software products