Computer Content Writer InternshipBookmark This
5733 International Parkway
DescriptionMinnesota Computers is currently looking for an intern-level Content Writer who is both knowledgeable and passionate about computer technologies. As an interning Content Writer, you would have the opportunity to exercise authorial control in the creation and publishing of computer related content on the Minnesota Computers blog and content pages. Daily duties would include writing, editing, and publishing articles, as well as handling miscellaneous content creation details. You would be joining a team of individuals dedicated to bringing Minnesota Computers' reputation for high quality products and services to the web and for the reader. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain valuable experience in the field of writing.
Note that, though this is an unpaid internship, it does have the potential to transition into a full-time, paid position for the right candidate.
Applications may be submitted here or may be forwarded to Careers@MinnesotaComputers.com
Responsibilities- Write, Edit, and Publish Blog Content
- Create Various On-Page Content
- Keep Track of and Report on Daily Activities and Productivity.
Requirements- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- A Passion for Computer Hardware
- Knowledge of Computer Components and Major Manufacturers
- The Ability to Prioritize and Multitask Effectively
- A Reliable Mode of Transportation
- An Adaptable Skill-set and a Willingness to Learn