Content, Blogging, Online Marketing & Social MediaBookmark This
17766 Preston Rd
DescriptionDo you want to be a part of high energy, fun and open work environment? Then look no further. We are very intern friendly, flexible and offer exciting learning opportunities.
We assist with all aspects of online presence. Having content of interest to the customers is very important and we are always on the lookout for great content writers.
We work with a variety of clients on their web presence needs, and Content is King! We will have fun coming up with engaging content topics, as well as strategies for implementing that content through Social Media and other platforms.
Researching topics and then creating posts, pages and downloadable collateral are the main tasks for this position.
Create meaningful content and see the impact of your work in real time, as you make a difference in the success of small businesses in the greater Dallas-area, as well as across the nation.
This is a Dallas based position, however we are open to you occasionally working remotely.
We are open to an '8 hour' internship for those interested in learning real life skills while attending school.
Interested? GO TO: http://bit.ly/1jyT3RJ
Responsibilities- Identify topics and create content for clients to support our Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Management campaigns.
- Research and suggest topics for client content needs.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Develop strategies for the implementation of content across Social Media and other marketing platforms.
Requirements- Excellent research and communication skills
- Superb writing skills
- Creative thinking
**When applying for this position, please be sure to include your contact information.**