Content Development & Social Media MarketingBookmark This
DescriptionMayan Explore, a specialized travel company in Cancun & Riviera Maya, is seeking interns assisting in developing creative travel content for blogs and websites.
Qualified candidates will be engaged in research to design promotional travel content to increase sales.
The intern will be involved in branding, web, social media, photography, content creation (writing and art) and creative marketing planning.
To apply candidates will need to submit a resume and cover letter, outlining why they are interested in Mayan Explore Content Development & Social Media Internship.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be working directly with the General Manager. Content Development and Social Media interns will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining Mayan Explore presence on travel blogs and citation sites.
- Contacting and developing relationships with bloggers to feature products and/or Mayan Explore website.
- Original travel blog research.
- Researching how to enhance revenue generation opportunities of social networking and e-marketing as well as creating and implementing a strategy around these opportunities.
- Tracking and analyzing website, social media and e-marketing statistics.
Requirements- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative writing.
- Strong English skills.-Spanish, Portuguese or French desirable.
- Passion for travelling and marketing.
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of travel trends, demographics and internet research.
- Must be web savvy and enjoy keeping up with new content – sharing technologies online.
- Avid user of social media.
- Must be an outgoing person, articulated networker and a self-starter.