Content & Editorial InternBookmark This
EIC Agency, LLC
DescriptionYou’ll receive intensive, hands-on experience in persuasive, technical, and analytical writing styles and research skills, as well as assisting in the creation of powerful, persuasive online articles and websites.
What you’ll gain:
• Online writing experience.
• Crucial insight into the internal workings of the Internet.
• A wide range of business-to-business and person-to-person writing experience and organizational skills.
• Academic credit, if applicable.
What we’re looking for in applicants:
• Highly creative and motivated.
• Dedicated, responsible self-starters.
• Flexible hours.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel.
• An open mind and driving desire to learn.
ResponsibilitiesYOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US.
RequirementsCandidates must be at least 18 years old and live in the New York metropolitan area for easy commute.writing sample and a cover letter.
This is an unpaid internship with a requested minimum commitment of at least 12 weeks. We request at least a FULL-TIME commitment during the summer. YOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US.