Blogger/Creative Content Writer Internship (Fall)Keller Williams NYC
Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Editorial / Journalism InternLfl Records
Print Journalism Fall InternshipSan Diego Community News Network
Creative writing and editing mature (erotic) fiction/novel – virtual internship; work from anywhereSpice Fiction
Content Writer / Blogger InternshipBookmark This
44 Old Ridgefield Rd, Suite 216
Are you a great writer with a flair for engaging emails or blogs? Are you experienced at posting content online? If so, you may be the next Content Writer / Blogger Intern at Absolue Logic's family of technology companies. Absolute Logic is a technology firm developing a series of products that require copy and content be developed for its' websites and marketing collateral. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our marketing team.
In this position, you will be writing, posting, and formatting digital content on myriad websites, blogs and marketing collateral.
The internship is initially for the summer college break. We have a need for year round content so this may develop into a long-term position for the right people.
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for individuals with strong writing skills for digital media.
· Proofreading other writers’ content before it goes online
· Posting written content on myriad website and updating current content
· Researching, writing and posting blog content on various industries
· Preparing regular web metrics and disseminating them to the marketing team
RequirementsStrong candidates will have the following characteristics and skills:
· Working toward or completed a BS/BA or higher in journalism, or communications-related field
· Familiarity with written web content
· Conversant in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher
· Familiarity with the open-source CMS community, specifically Wordpress
· Familiarity with publishing software for both print and web distribution, such as Publisher, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Expression
· Self-motivated, dependable and quality-oriented
· Able to work independently and proactively with a tight schedule
· Excellent communication skills
· A Full Time position is available for the right person/people