Creative Writing / MarketingMark Russell Clothing
Blog Post Writing - 300 Words Per Article - Simple Blogging InstructionsProperty Handlers Real Estate
Website Copy Development and Management in WordpressIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Looking for Writing intern for a Leading Health, Fitness, and Biohacking siteAmeerrosic
Blogger Internship (Hip-Hop Music) NYCBookmark This
Strikkly Hip Hop
DescriptionStrikklyHipHop.com is an online video website and media outlet that brings you all the latest in hip-hop culture and more. They cover events and conduct interviews with underground artists.
Launched in 2013, Strikkly Hip Hop is growing rapidly and is sure to be your number one go to site for what’s hot and happening now. They strive to bring you everything relevant for all demographics and cultures from music, news, video games, sneaker releases, comedy, films, shows and more. Your one stop shop for everything Hip-Hop.
We are looking for a content writer/blog intern who shares our love for the hip-hop music industry and can research and build on hot topics in the hip-hop world.
**Must be able to travel to NYC for training/ meetings
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for individuals with strong writing skills for digital media.
· Proofreading other writers’ content before it goes online
· Posting written content on our website and updating current content
· Researching, writing and posting blog content on various industries
· Preparing regular web metrics and disseminating them to the marketing team
RequirementsStrong candidates will have the following characteristics and skills:
· Working toward or completed a BS/BA or higher in journalism, or communications-related field
· Familiarity with written web content
· Conversant in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher
· Familiarity with the open-source CMS community, specifically Wordpress
· Familiarity with publishing software for both print and web distribution, such as Publisher, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Expression
· Self-motivated, dependable and quality-oriented
· Able to work independently and proactively with a tight schedule
· Excellent communication skills