Content WriterVillage Critter Outfitter
Editorial / Journalism InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Content WriterBookmark This
Indiana Team Virtual
DescriptionPart time content writer for developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing. The copy writer will also edit and revise existing content based on client’s keywords. Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that
will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player. We are a fast paced Internet company and on the cutting edge of technology.
Responsibilities• Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
• Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
• Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
Requirements• 1 or more years of college, preferred majors are business, marketing, computer science or related majors.
• Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
• Ability to write engaging online content.
• Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and at least some understanding of the content management systems(CMS).