Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Content WriterBookmark This
DescriptionInternship Description: The Content Writer will create original and unique blog and newsletter articles.
Company Information: The mission of Local Business Strategic Marketing (LBSM) (www.LocalBusinessStrategicMarketing.com) is to assist local offline businesses by driving more traffic that translates to dollars. Our focus is Search Engine Optimization, branding and website optimization, building an online presence.
Local Business Strategic Marketing is one of three companies associated with Dawg Mob, LLC. The other companies include Village Critter Outfitter (http://www.villagecritteroutfitter) and Kayak for a Cause (www.kayakforacause.com). What this means for you as an intern is that you will be interacting with other interns within these companies, sharing resources, and attending phone meetings together.
Responsibilitiescreate original and unique blog and newsletter articles.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable and proficient with technology like editing websites, email, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Must be able to work independently in a virtual environment.
• You must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings.