Virtual intern: Proofreading and editing for author/photographerA. K. Nicholas
WRITE ABOUT BOOK REVIEWS FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT MOVIE REVIEWS FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT RACE ISSUES FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT LGBT ISSUES FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
Content WriterBookmark This
Lethia Owens International, Inc.
DescriptionSUPERSTARS ONLY: Life-Changing Content Writer Internship for One Enterprising Student!
Dear Enterprising Student,
I have an amazing internship opportunity and I am looking for one Superstar Student to join my team.
1) An incredibly talented and innovative Content Writer accustomed to stepping boldly into a challenge?
2) An exceptional student who desires to work with high-quality, high-profile clients because you know that’s what you’re meant for?
3) Ready, willing and able to grab an opportunity by the horns and turn it into your Big Break?
If you answered yes, Yes, YES! to the above, then I’d like to invite you to apply for my Content Writer Internship opening.
I am looking for a:
Creative Content Writer to support a variety of client projects. The Content Writer is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content writing, blogging, micro-blogging, proofing and editing. To excel in this position you must be a good communicator, knowing when to sell-in your ideas and when to listen. You must have a collaborative spirit, but capable of carrying the torch with a can-do attitude when needed.
What’s In It For You:
1) Experience working with a high-profile thought leader in the personal branding and social media space.
2) The opportunity to work with and receive coaching from me, Lethia Owens. I am ranked #8 among the top 30 brand gurus in the world.
3) The possibility to join my team full-time or a written recommendation about the quality of your work that you can use in your future job search.
5) Connections to people in my network.
6) Referrals to potential employers (If for some reason I don’t hire you at the end of the internship).
The value of this internship is the top-notch education you’ll receive…and the APPLICATION of that education to produce real-world business results.
During this internship, you’ll learn directly from Lethia and her team. Lethia is:
1) A world renowned branding strategist, accomplished Internet marketing strategist and social media guru.
2) An award winning international professional speaker.
3) A serialpreneur who graduated at the top of her class (both undergrad and graduate studies).
4) A brand expert who knows the ins and outs of making money, building a brand, and gaining thousands of customers online.
FOLLOW-ON EMPLOYMENT - Top performers in the internship program may be asked to join our team for permenant employment. This offer is contingent on how well you perform, how well you work with our team, how good of an attitude you have, and your ability to apply what you learn from the training into real-world business results.
COMPENSATION - Unpaid. Opportunity for a BONUS based on performance.
If scheduled for an interview, please complete the following application – http://goo.gl/p8LH5v
Responsibilities• Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
• Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
• Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
Requirements• Curate relevant content to reach the target audience of the client projects you support.
• Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services.
• Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
• Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
• Have an eye for detail and the ability to write error free content.
• Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
• Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
• Write direct response copy for email nurture campaigns, lead follow-up campaigns, etc.
These skills and abilities are also required:
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player with the confidence to what is needed, not only what is asked.
• Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
• Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Be highly self-motivated and well organized