Content Writer InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAre you a writer with a love for current affairs and politics? Than we might be the place for you! We are a legal tech start-up looking for an energetic, driven writer a to join our team!
This position is for qualified writers. Successful applicants will be responsible for generating relevant blogs posts, articles, and other social media posting. Content will consist of current affairs, hot/trending legal debates and other relevant news. Selected interns will be able to write in a variety of voices, and understanding SEO optimization in the process. This role will also work in tandem with our social media team to develop content ideas, update social media platforms, and support content initiatives.
Requirements- You love to write
- You have good copywriting and editing skills
- You know how to create interesting unique content that engages readers
- You understand the principles of SEO and how to incorporate them into written content whilst maintain the creative voice required
- Real legal issues or current event doesn’t bore you, it excites or intrigues you
- You have integrity and understand that “black-hat” SEO techniques will not be acceptable