Video InternThe Dishh LLC
Writing InternThe Dishh LLC
Content Writing and Editing AssistantProspectMX
Intern for startup marketing agency (Remote/Unpaid): Writing, Marketing, and Design internshipsProse Media LLC
Intern for startup marketing agency (w/ stipend): Writing, Marketing, and Design internshipsProse Media LLC
Content Writer SEOBookmark This
Branch Out Online Marketing
DescriptionBranch Out Online Marketing is a fast growing, performance based Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company. We are currently looking for 3 interns who are smart, capable, highly-organized, and out-going to aid in this growth.
As an intern you will work closely with the Online Marketing Project Manager. You'll be asked to help in various SEO and social media projects.
• Ideal candidate would have experience with web, traditional and social media content writing including but not limited to blogs, email, social media, client interviews and story selling
• Strong understanding and knowledge of organic search engine (SEO) results and be able to work with SEO strategists to create SEO-rich copy
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously given a set schedule for interviewing subject matter experts and elicit requirements needed to create copy.
• Ability to follow directions and build content based off goals set by the business and with guidance based on current SEO and Social best practices
• Works well with a cross-functional digital team
• Strong grammar and command of the English language
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Self motivated go-getter
• Experience using Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms and Google Analytics.
• Other plusses: Hootsuite/Sprout/or other social media management tools and marketing integration programs like Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
Must be located in Miami, Florida
RequirementsLooking for a wordsmith who can quickly grasp SEO project concepts to create targeted, compelling and SEO-friendly headlines and copy for websites and blogs, email campaigns, webinars, white papers, case studies, client stories, videos, press releases, and social media channels. This role requires this individual to be responsible for new web, email and social content writing projects for our market segments, to help with Search and Social activities to grow our presence, and effectively grow our business.
The ideal candidate will have proven writing experience and knowledge of SEO and the social media space, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be able to smoothly handle simultaneous projects and deadlines with grace under pressure.
Must be located in Miami