Do you have strong writing skills?Qualitywriters
(Earn $1,000/mo and up) Writing & Blogging Internship/Sales & MarketingGrand Master Marketing LLC
Healthcare Marketing and Public RelationsPrescription PR Inc
Study Abroad WriterLearn That Language Now, LLC
Foreign Language/Travel BloggerLearn That Language Now, LLC
Content Writer/Editor/DeveloperBookmark This
Utthishta Management Advisors
DescriptionWe are a seed fund for start-ups in software, web, mobile and the cloud computing space, but that description does not quite describe the experience we provide for entrepreneurs. We provide a combination of seed funding along with focused mentoring to early stage startups for a small piece of equity. The amount of money that we provide is good to get you through the early stage expenses of your company.
Responsibilities• Write content on any topic provided and should be proficient in writing.
• Conduct periodic check of content health, online research, generate original
• Content for various websites and write creative unique content for company/business products, blogs, articles, press releases, newsletters, emails, etc.
• Develop content for marketing collateral including brochures, success stories, white papers, preparation of help files, user guides.
• Edit and proof read content.
• Write product descriptions, brand support material etc.
• Should be able to Write SEO based content to help in achieving organic rankings.
• Responsible for researching and coming up with new blog ideas.
• Responsible for creating video content and editing.
• Responsible for conducting interviews with successful business people.
Requirements• Good written and verbal communication skills, journalism & mass communication students preferred.
• Should be able to Develop new content for Editorials, marketing collateral including our product line ,brochures, success stories, white papers, preparation of help files, user guides
• Content Writing, Copywriting, Creative Writing, SEO Based Writing, Article
• Writing, Blog Writing, Press Release Writing, Case Studies Writing, Newsletter Writing, Email Writing
• A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team.
• Ability to meet work independently and meet deadlines