Creative Writer/Bloggers Needed ImmediatelyFlock Lifestyle Marketing
Writer/Blogger Internship OpportunityeCampus.com
Technical Research Writer & Researcher - Finance - Charlotte, NCPayStream Advisors
Online Editor InternshipRant, Inc.
Translate from English to French for a fashion magazineVOLUP2
Content WritingBookmark This
1720 E Garry, Suite 211
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionApplicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. English, Journalism, Communications, PR or Marketing related degree as a big plus.
Applicants must be self-motivated, detail oriented, creative, work independently, efficiently and see tasks through to completion. Applicants also must be flexible with time and open minded with ideas.
A Copy writing intern will assist the Marketing Coordinator in all aspects relating to web marketing and developing effective online advertising campaigns, SEO and web site development process. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Posting, updating, maintaining related news stories
• Content Management
• Developing an effective content
• Managing all social media (Facebook, Google+, etc.) *
• Creating promotional material
• Online Advertising
• Keeping a consistent message
*** Please note: only in person interviews, no phone interviews.
Responsibilities• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web and social media presence
• Coordinate web projects across departments
• Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
• Develop an effective web content
• Grab and maintain the audience’s attention
• Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, list servers, and events
• Take part in developing of effective SEO and SEM strategies
• Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
Requirements• Excellence in grammar skills, spelling, and English language composition
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to self-edit
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team*
• Knowledge of HTML, InDesign, Web 2.0
• Social media presences