Content Writing and Editing InternBookmark This
Save A Stranger Inc
DescriptionAre you a talented writer trying to find a place to hone your various skills? Do you have lots of energy and a positive attitude? Do you have a love learning new things and then becoming an expert on the topic? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, then you're well on your way to finding the perfect job for you!
We are a Safety Mobile App launching in January located in Los Angeles, CA.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be creating high quality content daily, ranging from website content , blogging ,social media posts as well as a company newsletter. You will also be in charge of editing all tri- folds, or content.
This internships is remote.. must have own computer.
- Strong attention to grammar and spelling
- Above-average time management / multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and self-reliant
- Innate ability to work with and relate to others
- And most importantly, a passion for writing!
- A background in journalism or english