Content magazine writerBookmark This
Play Channel Magazine
DescriptionPlay Channel Magazine is a new company based out of St. Louis. It is a entertainment magazine that features filmmakers, actors, musicians and art. The magazine also displays businesses both local and global. We are in search of interns to help take the company into new heights with fresh ideas and approaches to content. Current openings include a sports writer , movie reviewer, and editor.
Responsibilities- Work on special projects, as needed
- Ability to go out and find interesting people in the field of entertainment or business and interview them
- Writing content based off the interviewee
- researching through blogs, websites, news to find interesting subjects to write about.
- keeping a core audience entertained and informed through post on social media sites or blogs
- keeping up with the latest trends and being able to write about them.
- write 2 to 3 articles a month
Requirements- Working towards a degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Great writing skills, interviewing skills and deduction skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience/interest in online magazine writing and content
- Familiarity with Adobe products to use and assist