Lyfe Problems - Writers and BloggersLyfe Problems
Online Fashion WriterTHE GLAM MONITOR
Creative Writing Assistant TeacherEdwards Educational Services
Document Composition and Content Editing (Work from Home)Valued Epistemics Private Limited
Blogger (Creative Content Developer)Markeet Par Swaje' Inc
Lauren Luna Ltd
DescriptionLauren Luna LTD is a custom footwear company specializing in the everyday casual style of sneakers to couture stilettos. Established in 2008, Lauren Luna LTD custom footwear is design to be one of a kind for people who love to stand out. Lauren Luna LTD designs shoes with the individual in mind. Shoes that make a statement. Recently taking the next step, the Lauren Luna LTD line has now been manufactured! The inaugural line has been designed and in progress of being completed. Our first manufactured shoe the Elizabeth is a plain black leather peep toe. This basic shoe has the availability to be customized, never forgetting our roots.
The Copywriter will develop, write and implement a wide variety of member and provider letters, brochures. print materials, blog postings and related collateral that support numerous marketing campaigns throughout the year. The Copywriter must possess the ability to move efficiently and comfortably between multiple projects while ensuring the highest-quality finished product.
Responsibilities· Write and edit a wide range of promotional materials -- including letters, brochures, flyers, advertising, blog and website posts, email blasts, and other collateral -- that support effective communication and customer engagement. Candidate should be able to rapidly produce creative, professional, and persuasive materials that have strong, effective calls-to-action that deliver qualified leads and sales. Present drafts and ideas to management as required.
· Work as a team with an assigned Art Director to conceptualize and "own" various creative projects that support Marketing goals. Candidate should have strong presentation, and project management.
· Responsible for reviewing all creative materials to ensure accuracy and consistency as well as proper implementation of our company brand and corporate standards. Must be able to vary language and "voice" based on product and medium while always being sensitive to the needs of the customer.
RequirementsAdvanced Microsoft Word skills and experience using a corporate e-mail system (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) are required. Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and basic Excel skills are also required.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Demonstrated ability to handle heavy workloads under tight deadlines.
· Excellent project management, scheduling, collaboration and resource management skills.
· Must be temperamentally suited to a fast-paced environment where flexibility and adaptability to change are key.
· Energetic self-starter with knowledge and proficiency in marketing, advertising and creativity trends and practices
· Commitment to delivering the highest-quality product each and every time.