Copywriter InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St
McKlein Company is seeking a smart, innovative, and charismatic individual to fill our Copywriter position. As a part of our cross-functional creative team, they will be responsible for developing concepts and creating compelling content that will help take our business to the next level. This talented, collaborative team player will help establish and guide the tone and voice of website, email campaigns, social media, and print content for several brands and internal clients.
In addition to generating innovative ideas, they will combine your copywriting talent and design sensibility to create visual concepts ensuring creative deliverables address marketing and business objectives.
1. Develop and execute innovative concepts and copy for a variety of media including web, email, print, mobile, and social media
2. Create catalog content and product descriptions
3. Collaborate with Sales and Management to produce compelling Business to Business and Business to Consumer messaging and promotions.
4. Occasionally lead brainstorming sessions and collaborate with design team to develop campaigns that influence diverse target audiences
5. Manage multiple assignments and produce high-quality work within established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
6. Articulate and present concepts and creative strategy to management
7. Remain current with integrated marketing tactics, design/industry trends and advances in technology
8. Define and solve project challenges with minimal guidance
1. Internship program from a four-year college or university majoring in Journalism, Creative Writing, , Communications or Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the creative communications field
2. Interest in brand development including identity and voice.
3. A strong design sensibility is a prerequisite, Possess a deep understanding of how interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
5. Have the ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
6. Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills is required, along with attention to detail
7. Online portfolio of a variety of writing styles required with application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines