Copywriter InternshipBookmark This
Back 2 Basics Marketing
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a public relations intern for a virtual internship during the Spring or Summer 2014 semesters. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but not limited to: copywriting/press release production, fulfilling sample requests, sample closet management/organization, assisting with project coordination, performing competitive research, database management, writing SEO pages, etc.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to write SEO pages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude