Copywriting InternBookmark This
Paradox Process-Healing and Discovery
118 West 27th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Paradox Space, a center for healing, cutting edge mind technology and innovation is in need of an intern skilled in linking, coordinating and promoting all forms of social media to specific campaigns and promotions of books, processes, and new psychological tools and technologies. Must be dedicated and creative and interested in the workings of the mind and it's potential.
We need interns to work part-time in our loft for the fall semester. We are seeking a copywriting intern to help in writing online advertisements and develop campaign strategies.
Responsibilities- Create copy for online advertisements and fliers
- Create content for our social media accounts
- Coordinates and develops marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge in social media
- Possesses strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and communication.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Previous experience on campaigns is a huge plus.