Writer Intern - White House/Congress coverage (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
Editor's Assistant - Local or Virtual Newspaper (Washington, DC)DC Spotlight Newspaper
Writer Intern - Local or Virtual (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
WRITER INTERNSHIPLana Furniture
Copywriting InternBookmark This
Public Art Initiative
2740 S. Figueroa Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPublic Art Initiative (PAI) is a multi-dimensional platform that sells innovative artworks to fund the development of monumental works of public art for the purpose of a community's social and economic advancement. Public art improves the economic development of communities and the quality of life for all citizens.
PAI's mission is to fund and prompt the development of monumental works of art and create America an international destination and beacon for the arts.
We aim to support artists. We have created a multi-dimensional platform to support the development of public art in each community. Individuals and businesses, with PAI, now have the opportunity to directly support the development of public art.
Responsibilities• Leverages the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways and to improve marketing ROI.
• Responsible for aesthetically and integrally aligning overall brand in look and feel of each creative campaign project proposal.
• Works closely with e-commerce merchandising, account managers, pertinent departmental (e.g. developer, merchant, ephemeral or fusion) marketing, and social media to effectively execute campaigns.
• Actively partners and collaborates to ensure the PAI concepts and branding effectively translate to the website.
• Growing a deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
• Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners. Must be able to articulate a vision, develop, and deliver supporting marketing plans.
• Experience developing and managing a digital marketing budget and portfolio.
• Strong leadership, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
• Customer focused with a strong awareness of the PAI brand and target customer.
• Must exhibit a passion for the company’s growth stage and desire to expand and grow awareness for the PAI brand and products online.
RequirementsOur Media and Production Department is expanding and seeking an intern in Copywriting. Copywriting intern must possess the following skills:
1. Knowledge of the design industry, this includes Fine Art and cultural art, i.e. fashion, public art and architecture, furniture design, jewelry.
2. Social media savvy with polished expertise in existing and emerging social media platforms.
3. Excellent command of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Enthusiastic approach to building professional relationships while expanding their network.
6. Ability to thrive in team collaboration with other interns under the director.