Copywriting/PR InternBookmark This
2720 Loker Ave W, Suite G
DescriptionSEO Inc., a leading and fast growing Internet Marketing Firm, is looking for a confident and enthusiastic copywriting/PR Intern to play a vital role in their fast growing copywriting/PR department. This is a non-paid 3 month Internship with opportunity to hire. Interns should receive school credit for their work.
Responsibilities- Work closely with the Director of Copywriting and Director of Social Media to learn the different writing styles for blogs, articles, website content and press releases.
- Strategize and research topics and ideas for a wide variety of industries and companies
- Write engaging blog posts, press releases, articles and web content on a daily basis
- Optimize and edit press releases, articles and other content for the web
- Assist with email marketing initiatives
- Assist Social Media department with research projects, reporting, etc.
This is a three-month unpaid internship with potential to hire. The intern will be expected to work a minimum of 15 hours a week and come into the office at least 2 days a week. The ideal candidate will be a marketing, literature or journalism major looking for school credit.
Requirements- Strong writing skills – excellent grammar, spelling, editing and proofreading skills a must
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities, with a strong command of the English language
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilize creative thinking skills
- Ability to perform research for writing projects using the Internet
- Knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as blogging tools such as WordPress
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Positive, enthusiastic, “can do” attitude
- Available for a minimum of 3 months