Creative Writer (SEO / Social / PR)Bookmark This
Traffic Digital Agency
412 East 4th Street
Royal Oak, MI
DescriptionDon't be fooled by the title! You'll need to be able to do much more than write creatively. You'll need the vision, brains, and talent to help drive agency strategy, build strong client relationships, write brilliant copy, and play a hands-on role in all creative work - both traditional and digital.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong writing background, specifically in the advertising realm. You should be experienced in traditional disciplines yet demonstrate a seamless understanding of all things digital. And you should be equally comfortable holed up in your office writing everything from banner ads to long-form copy, collaborating with designers, project managers, management, and clients who stroll through the office.
ResponsibilitiesThis candidate will be:
- Creating ad copy for clients
- Creatively writing for clients' blogs, websites, and social media platforms
- Contributing to the launch of our companies new website
- Contributing to team & client meetings
- Writing on behalves of clients (must be professional)
THIS CANDIDATE MUST WANT TO HAVE FUN AT WORK EVERY DAY. WE ARE A CREATIVE AGENCY, AND WE WANT THOSE WHO MAKE US MORE CREATIVE!
Look forward to meeting you
RequirementsThis ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and objectively about a clients' business
- Desire to learn and/or enhance their digital marketing skills
- Ability to be critiqued on their work(s) without being discouraged by management