Creative writing and editing mature (erotic) fiction/novel – virtual internship; work from anywhereBookmark This
DescriptionDescription: Assist an author by ghostwriting and proofreading adult fiction in a mature genre. Successful candidate will be eager to write in a mature/ salacious style. Must be a self-starter with the ability to expand ideas into lengthy written pieces.
This book will be a series of vignettes that follow the escapades and conquests of a photographer from college through a decade or so of his career and adventure. Each vignette will be a chapter and center on a female character. The book will be written in the first person, as a fictionalized memoir.
To apply, provide:
* State in your application that you understand this involves writing erotic fiction and you are over 18
* Links to your writing samples
ResponsibilitiesProofread adult/erotic fiction
Ghost write/re-write weaker passages
Creatively write new passages based on outlines
Write engaging visual descriptions of people and actions
This is a writing internship and you are expected to write fiction, not just proofread. You will be expected to write for at least one hour a day, five days a week. Work schedule is flexible, you can work any days or nights of the week.
RequirementsMust be enrolled at a 4-year college
Must have the ability to write in a “show, don’t tell” style
Must be 18+ and currently enrolled in college
Minimum 3.2 GPA (latest full year of college, or HS)
Excellent spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and syntax
Ability to write creatively
During the interview process, you will be asked:
* To explain why you are qualified to accomplish the responsibilities of the internship, to make sure you've understood the requirements.
* Approximately how many hours/week and pages/week you can write draft-quality material
* Any time constraints you may have