Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
DIGITAL and PRINT MAGAZINE SEEKING WRITERSBookmark This
Fuzion Magazine, LLC
DescriptionWe are digital and quarterly print magazine that covers topics ranging from fashion, style, health, relationships, sex, beauty, music, the arts, and celebrity interviews. We attend and cover key celebrity studded red carpet events, concerts, and Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. We are looking for interns that are passionate about writing, and following their own dreams, while contributing to the company. We are looking for writers for the following topics: Fashion, Beauty, Dating/relationship Advice, Art, Music, Events, and Entertainment/Celeb News.
Along with resume and cover letter, please attach PDF samples of recent work or send links.
Overall, we are looking for true journalists that possess excellent interview skills and an engaging writer’s voice. A passion for fashion is a must along with a strong knowledge of the entertainment industry.
Send us your resume and writing sample to INTERN@FUZIONMAG.COM
Responsibilities• Ability to comprise succinct 300-500 word articles on events attended within a day of attendi
• Research topics
• Pitch topic ideas
• Write 3-5 articles weekly
• Weekly meetings via online and Monthly in-person
• Keep up with current topics and trends in pop-culture, as well as underground
• Conduct Interviews
* Attend New York events and ability to comprise succinct 300-500 word within a day of attendance.
Requirements• 3 Writing Samples between 300-750 words
• Must be studying towards a degree in Writing, Journalism, English or Communications
• Must be NYC-local
• 6 month internship, minimal commitment of 3/4 days per week and available ASAP
• Superior organizational skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously & deliver on deadline.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and looking to thrive in a budding and creative environment.
• A strategic thinker with creative ideas.
• Motivated and has a high level of follow through
• Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and WordPress
• Must be knowledgeable about topics covered
• Must have a social media presence: Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr
• Be Creative, have fun, and be yourself