Editing/Writing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a small but passionate small publishing company. If you are passionate as well, we want to help you build your experience and expand on your resume with real projects.
We are offering a four to six month internship to a highly a motivated individual with experience and/or passion for editing (books/e-books) and writing things like dust-jacket and web site copy.
ResponsibilitiesEditing for both grammar and style without losing the author's voice
Writing dust-jacket copy and matching web site copy
Creatively writing press releases
Requirements• Strong editing skills
• Ability to catch typos and inconsistencies
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent research skills
• Eagerness to learn and gain valuable real-world experience
• Persistence and ability to stick with a project
• Self-starter. Ability to accomplish tasks independently