DescriptionW.I.S.E an acronym for Walking In Spiritual Excellence is a contemporary magazine. W.I.S.E magazine the publication and website informs the world about living a Christian lifestyle. W.I.S.E is committed to inspire people to live a lifestyle of spiritual excellence through providing content that reflects practical, day-to-day living in every aspect of their lives from a perspective committed to the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
W.I.S.E magazine has poised itself in the market to soon grow in its circulation numbers, earn the respect of its readership and establish itself as an insightful, influential, positive and progressive media.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of articles;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word,