New You Magazine
3301 NE 1st Ave, PH 14
DescriptionAbout New You Magazine: New You Magazine is the first national magazine devoted to exploring aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Our mission is to inform readers about the latest cosmetic and anti-aging procedures available to them, to educate them about the issues of safety, effectiveness, cost and personal experience, and to help them locate the best possible cosmetic surgeons and anti-aging doctors. The magazine is published quarterly by New You Publishing, based in Miami, Florida.
Job Description: New You Magazine is looking for an intern who will assist the editorial department with a number of projects. Responsibilities will include writing and updating various features for the company's magazine and website, posting on the company’s social media sites, research projects as well as other administrative tasks.
• Get published in a national magazine and emagazine
• Boost your resume with copywriting, editing, story development and graphic design experience
• Opportunity to be hired full-time at the end of the internship program
• Learn how to talk to vendors, conduct interviews and be a part of the creation of a magazine from start to finish
• Establish connections with some of the major vendors, writers and photographers in the business
• Be a part of the development of our new iPad App
• Enjoy the view of the Miami skyline in our penthouse office in Midtown
• Paid parking
• Free access to a gym and a pool
How to Apply: Send resume to Ivette Figueroa at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also attach writing samples and multimedia presentations.