Seeking fun and enthusiastic editorial interns!!!Bookmark This
La Peer and Beverly Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionJoin our fun and energetic growing team!
We are seeking fun, enthusiastic, hip, young, pop culture social media-savvy EDITORIAL INTERNS!! Must be strong self-starters.
Please email us as follows:
1) A short paragraph about yourself, including why you think you'd fit the team;
2) A resume that includes your previous experience and links to past work that reflect your skill and style;
3) List which magazines and blogs you check daily;
4) Link(s) to your social media page (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc);
5) Your availability.
Be sure to email us with "EDITORIAL INTERN" in the subject line, and if we think you could be a fit, we'll get right back to you with an interview time.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but not limited too:
- Covering Celebrity Gossip
- Entertainment News
- Attending movie screenings and red-carpet events.
Additional opportunities for the right and amazing candidates will also include on-camera interviews with some of the hottest celebrities in the industry!!
- Be located in the Los Angeles area.
- Commit to 2-3 days (3hrs/per) at our Beverly Hills office / Submit minimum 3 posts on celebrity news.
- Have strong editing and proof-reading abilities and commitment to grammatical excellence.
- Assist in creating content, conducting research for content and writing about assigned topics.
- Be a self-starter and be able to source, caption and tag images ready for publication.
- Assist, as needed, with our social media initiatives (working knowledge of social media and bookmarking platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, etc).