Seeking fun and enthusiastic editorial interns!!!Bookmark This
La Peer and Beverly Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: 569 days ago
DescriptionJoin our fun and energetic growing team!
We are seeking fun, enthusiastic, hip, young, pop culture social media-savvy EDITORIAL INTERNS!! Must be strong self-starters.
Please email us as follows:
1) A short paragraph about yourself, including why you think you'd fit the team;
2) A resume that includes your previous experience and links to past work that reflect your skill and style;
3) List which magazines and blogs you check daily;
4) Link(s) to your social media page (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc);
5) Your availability.
Be sure to email us with "EDITORIAL INTERN" in the subject line, and if we think you could be a fit, we'll get right back to you with an interview time.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but not limited too:
- Covering Celebrity Gossip
- Entertainment News
- Attending movie screenings and red-carpet events.
Additional opportunities for the right and amazing candidates will also include on-camera interviews with some of the hottest celebrities in the industry!!
- Be located in the Los Angeles area.
- Commit to 2-3 days (3hrs/per) at our Beverly Hills office / Submit minimum 3 posts on celebrity news.
- Have strong editing and proof-reading abilities and commitment to grammatical excellence.
- Assist in creating content, conducting research for content and writing about assigned topics.
- Be a self-starter and be able to source, caption and tag images ready for publication.
- Assist, as needed, with our social media initiatives (working knowledge of social media and bookmarking platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, etc).