Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Animal News Magazine Looking For WritersThe Animal Magazine
Incredible Content Editors Needed! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Research and Writing (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Editorial Internship at Fast Growing Media StartupBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a media startup founded with the mission to fight boredom worldwide by engaging people with incredibly shareable content. Using our impeccable taste (combined with data), we’re on a mission to create viral trends that take over social feeds of people across the globe. We’re seeking a passionate and creative Editorial Intern to join us and build upon a fast growing audience of millions.
Responsibilities- Brainstorm ideas for irresistible content every day.
- Write meaningful and compelling posts that will be read by millions worldwide.
- Be on top of what’s trending on the Internet.
- Learn the science of virality and sharing and what makes readers compelled to share your stories
- Be a key part of the initial team of a startup that’s taking off like a rocket, while gaining skills in a variety of key areas.
Requirements- Strong writing skills. You can write high quality content, and fast.
- An Internet junkie with a knack for finding viral content and a love for social media. Reddit users get bonus points!
- Basic to intermediate Photoshop skills.
- Overall eagerness and enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is able to manage tasks independently
- Knowledge of SEO is helpful.
We are committed to ensuring that the internship experience is educational, and we’ll support and direct your progress. You will gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of a high-growth media startup and the development of a new company.
Upon successful completion of your internship, we’ll be happy to give you a written recommendation from the founder of the company, and you may list him as a reference for any future job.
You can work remotely from anywhere with an Internet connection, and your hours can be flexible. We are looking to for someone who can start as soon as possible.
If this sounds challenging, exciting and fun, we want to talk to you. Make sure to include a resume and cover letter that explains why you'd be right for the job, as well as links to relevant writing samples and social profiles that you believe are the most relevant.