VitaSoul, Art & Cultural, Inspiration - Interns WantedMinus The Box Magazine
Writer to co-write a TV ShowPAJAMA TIME
Content contributor, social/political bloggerDemocratic Voices
Looking for a reliable intern for an Online Business Lifestyle Magazine359 Magazine
Article and blog writingQualitywriters
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Fashion)Bookmark This
DescriptionBuy ten pounds of September issues every year? From Dior, McQueen and Blahnik to H&M, Forever 21 and all kinds of vintage, you’re in the know- but lucky us, you’re not nearly as terrifying as Anna Wintour. Impeccably dressed, you can’t count how many times people have tried to buy your clothing off you, only for you to help them whip up their own perfect outfit. We’d love some of your fashion excellence before Karl Lagerfeld snatches you up.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus