Global Philanthropic Research/Writing InternshipGiva, Inc
Wordpress Business Writing/RFP Internship (PAID - Virtual)Wordpress Interns
Editorial/Writing Intern [Work From Home]Slayed Magazine
Writers wanted for Small Books 10 pages no more than 20Crowd Funding Marketers
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Women With Gifts
Posted: 584 days ago
DescriptionLooking for interns who look to write and are very creative
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus