Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Medical Blogger ExtraordinaireMedical Innovation in Context
Courses and Textbooks Development and Writing InternshipsHarari College
Writing Interni'mperfect Magazine
Translator and Writer for Chinese Language, Culture and Society WebsiteChinese Connects
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Women With Gifts
DescriptionLooking for interns who look to write and are very creative
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus