Blogger/Creative Content Writer Internship (Fall)Keller Williams NYC
Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Editorial / Journalism InternLfl Records
Print Journalism Fall InternshipSan Diego Community News Network
Creative writing and editing mature (erotic) fiction/novel – virtual internship; work from anywhereSpice Fiction
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Words for Hire
DescriptionBreaking into the world can be daunting. Without the experience, many places will overlook you. Here is your chance to take part in an internship that will last at least six months. What is even better is that you will have the luxury to work from the comforts of your home. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to meet all deadlines. There will be a variety of assignments available. I need interns that are serious about writing, who are responsible, and who will meet all deadlines. The internship is designed to last 6 - 12 months, and a commitment of 3 months is required. The hours are flexible and I will work with your schedule. Good communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Must have a very strong grasp of grammar and language