Healthcare Solutions Company Seeks Marketing InternNew Colony Partners
Editorial Intern / Contributing WritersThe Miss Information
Local EditorCollege Social
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Research and Writing (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Entertainment Magazine Seeking Team Editors/writers etc. Arizona Applicants OnlyBookmark This
Global Phenomz Entertainment Marketing
DescriptionIt is the mission of the Phenomz Branded media outlets to provide Positive Influential Entertainment that educates, informs and inspires strength and unity in its audience. Our team will use our in house media to support and expose entertainers who create conscious entertainment that is good for all ages, genders and ethnicities.
We are launching our next Phenomz operated brand, Phenomz magazine and building its fan base. Check out Facebook.com then search Phenomz Magazine to see the cover featuring underground artist Hopsin. Would love to have someone who has connections in the industry but not necessary. ALL employed members of Global Phenomz go through the internship process. After a period performance time we then set a budget for that member to have salary or hourly pay.
The company itself provides everything necessary to make the magazine professional looking and to help with articles written. Photographers, and graphic designers are all at the disposal of you. We are very open to ideas for creating a great magazine.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus