Content Editor InternBookmark This
Interactive Minds Inc.
DescriptionWe're looking for young, energetic and talented individuals to join us in our latest startup project. The ideal candidate must have a knack for finding and producing trending and viral news content.
Candidate will be responsible for writing and posting content online, and on social media platforms.
Please provide writing samples.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Writing and posting content online, and on social media platforms
- Proofreading, basic copyediting
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Experience in Web-based content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat is a plus