WRITE ABOUT BOOK REVIEWS FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT MOVIE REVIEWS FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT RACE ISSUES FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT LGBT ISSUES FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
WRITE ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA FOR TEEN ACTIVISM BLOG!The Teen Herald
Marketing Content Creation InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionCloudX is an up and coming leader in the field of Document Process Outsourcing. Through our cloud-based delivery model, robust offshore human resources, and easy to use technology, companies around the world are able to automate manual, burdened document processes.
We have a core focus on improving the Accounts Payable process for mid-market enterprises ($50MM-$3BB) that have been grossly under-served by traditional software firms in this space.
CloudX is a fast paced, entrepeneurial environment, whose culture is youthful, dynamic, and forward thinking.
If that resonates with you...read on!
We're looking for a talented Content Creation / Writing intern capable of producing engaging and relevant, eBook, & blog content.
We would provide training in the area of Inbound Marketing (Content Marketing) & Technology sales (SaaS) strategy.
In this role you would learn the nuances and techniques of focused research and benchmarking upon marketing, selling, and implementing high-value/high-impact business solutions that combine Outsourcing & Cloud Services, both of which are vast markets and poised for sustainable growth.
You're contributions would directly impact CloudX and our clients and will be highly visible to the public.
We're looking for Intern candidates that are eager to roll up their sleeves, take responsibility, make a difference, and build their portfolio.
This would be an unpaid internship with no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship, and the internship period would be a period of 10 weeks with start and end dates flexible, based upon availability.
Responsibilities- Research, draft, and publish eBook content to support CloudX inbound marketing initiatives on predefined subjects
- Write, Edit, and Post Blog Content on varied subjects as they relate to keyword and topical focus for lead generation
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Drive), MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus