(Earn $1,000/mo and up) Writing & Blogging Internship/Sales & MarketingGrand Master Marketing LLC
Healthcare Marketing and Public RelationsPrescription PR Inc
Study Abroad WriterLearn That Language Now, LLC
Foreign Language/Travel BloggerLearn That Language Now, LLC
Write 2 articles daily! Fun and Easy InternshipQualitywriters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionWho We Are: An online magazine that launched in 2008 that's focused on delivering tailored content around men's fashion, cars, travel, gadgets, entertainment, and more.
What We're Looking For: An energetic writer that's looking to gain experience in the digital media space with interests in the aforementioned topics. This will be a remote position so location can be anywhere as long as you're willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. No coffee runs, we're here to deliver rich content and hope that you're interested in joining our team to add value for our readers.
What We're Bringing to the Table: Years of digital media and advertising experience to help you 1. identify your gift and 2. help you share it with the world. You get the opportunity to work with an online publication that's gone from a simple "blog" to a comprehensive online magazine that's backed by a reputable media network. We know the content side on how to grow and nurture an online community. We also know the business side that helps to pay the bills and keep the lights on. And we're willing to teach you everything so that you too can go on to do great, impactful work.
Responsibilities- Assist with and eventually lead on editorial projects while working closely with our Editor-in-Chief.
- Proofreading, basic copyediting, and writing of articles for the site.
- Pitching new content ideas and helping to forge a strategy to execute.
- Manage SEO objectives for articles written so that they display appropriately on search engine listings.
- Learn and execute social media postings across Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter so fans and followers are turned to our content consistently and in an impactful/engaging manner.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CMS platforms like Wordpress and Tumblr
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other photo editing tools a must