Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Culture 73 LLC
DescriptionCulture73.com is an online magazine. The site is dedicated to the culture, education, and balance of Hip hop. We feature music, fashion, technology, videos, nightlife, filmed interviews, performances, and event footage from mainstream and independent artist. We are an online magazine that represents the true aspect of the hip hop culture and strive to keep its legacy and balance alive. We offer a voice, exposure, opportunities, promotions, and services to independent and major companies and artist. Our goal is to build a strong community of connoisseurs, entrepreneurs businesses, enthusiasts, artist, and true hip hop fans all over the world. Culture73.com launched as an official media sponsor for the A3C hip hop festival in October 2013 in Atlanta, GA. Culture73.com is constantly growing and has made a major impact in a short amount of time. Culture73.com has conducted interviews, gained access to exclusive footage, and created relationships with the likes of 9th WONDER, DJ BURN ONE, YO GOTTI, JEAN GRAE, TALIB KWELI, CORY MO, RICK ROSS, AND THE GRAMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCTION TEAM J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE just to name a few. Culture73.com has created a reputation for only supporting quality music and artist that contribute to moving the culture of hip hop forward. Due to our rapid growth in a short amount of time we are offering paid and unpaid internships.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus