ENGLISH LANGUAGE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH AWARD-WINNING BUSINESS & LIFE COACH, & FILM DIRECTORMy Success Consultant
BostInno Editorial Intern, Spring 2015Streetwise Media
Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Rack em up moving
DescriptionI am writing a book and I need an assistant to help build a team, that consist of a editor, photographer, marketing, ext.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus