Creative Writer/Bloggers Needed ImmediatelyFlock Lifestyle Marketing
Writer/Blogger Internship OpportunityeCampus.com
Technical Research Writer & Researcher - Finance - Charlotte, NCPayStream Advisors
Online Editor InternshipRant, Inc.
Translate from English to French for a fashion magazineVOLUP2
Editorial WriterBookmark This
Royal Oak, MI
DescriptionOur media company is looking for editorial help for our various websites. Due to our overwhelming workload, we are looking to hire 3-4 people immediately.We recently opened an office in Royal Oak - so we are looking for people around the area willing to commute to the office, with the occasional ability to telecommute. We are looking for professional, motivated and organized writers who have great personalities and attitudes to fit in with our media family.
Compensation will be entry level pay ($5/article) you should be able to generate 8-10 articles per day - so pay accordingly would be estimated at $250 or so per week. There is room for growth and development for any candidate with the right drive and attitude.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a cover letter, your resume and a link to at least one (if not more) recent writing sample.
Please ask questions via e-mail, if interested in only telecommuting please state that in cover letter.
ResponsibilitiesFor this position you will be responsible for writing and publishing a number of sourced quick news postings (250+ words, photos, videos) throughout the day. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Write and edit articles for online publications
- Drive traffic through social media
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quick news environment.
- Candidate should be familiar with online publishing tools (Wordpress, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to generate unique and quality content based on the clients industry and needs
Requirements- Exceptional copy editing, proofreading, and writing skills
- Highly organized, with excellent verbal skills
- Outstanding research skills
- Great Personality
- Excellent social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest)
- Start-up DNA a must