Fashion Editorial Interns at Essential Homme MagazineBookmark This
Essential Homme Magazine
14 East 4 St, 604
New York, NY
DescriptionHave a passion for double monk-strap loafers and eye for the occasional grammar hiccup? An unhealthy diet of all things viral and a knack for selling it with the written word? Does the phrase “adidas x ____” excite you? Yes? Perfect! Join us. Essential Homme Magazine is looking for unpaid editorial interns to join our team this summer. Candidates should be able to dedicate 1-2 full days/week (June–Aug) in our Downtown New York office. We need interns who are flexible, willing to learn, and dedicated hard workers. You’ll gain invaluable editorial skills, learn the web and print processes of a fashion magazine, receive an online byline to add to your portfolio, and attend industry events.
Send your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing sample(s) to Joshua.Glass[at]essentialhommemag.com. Please indicate the days you are available.
Responsibilities- Contribute online fashion and lifestyle content for EssentialHommeMag.com
- Assist editors with research, fact checking, and copyediting
- Help manage social media accounts
- General administrative duties
Requirements- Outstanding writing, editing, and communications skills
- Journalism or communications student with relevant internship experience
- Organized, self-sufficient, and deadline driven with extreme attention to detail
- Experience in Office, Word Press, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram a plus