Fashion EditorialBookmark This
Posted: 462 days ago
DescriptionLeila's Hijabs is an online fashion boutique providing contemporary women with high quality hijabs, clothing, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products at reasonable prices. Leila's Hijabs is the #1 in the United States with the most selection of Abaya's and Jalabiya for contemporary Muslim women's fashion.
We will be re-launching our online store at the end of 2014, beginning of 2015.
As the leader of the #ModestyMovement, Leila's Hijabs provides stunning apparel and accessories that allow for a seamless blend of modesty and fashion. Leila's Hijabs provides Muslim women of all ages with clothing that is exclusive, highly fashionable, and modest. It is our goal to ensure complete satisfaction for every customer every time. We will not only guarantee your satisfaction, but will go above and beyond to ensure your happiness. We are here to serve our customers day and night and strive to meet every need of our sisters. We pride ourselves on having a very happy and loyal following that is growing everyday. Leila's Hijabs unique selection provides Muslim women with clothing that is meant to conceal rather than reveal, and allows a woman’s true essence, style, and tastes to shine through.
ResponsibilitiesLooking for a well rounded fashion blogger to copyright for start-up fashion website. We are looking for someone who knows their stuff, and an individual that has a distinct voice. A love for fashion and journalism is necessary.
- Research up-to date fashion articles and post to our Blog and Facebook
- Be the Fashion journalist of our Facebook and Blog by sharing your fashion history and story
- Post 1-5 posts a day
- Increase traffic to facebook & blog
Requirements- You must hold a bachelor's degree or experience in journalism, fashion, or marketing
- Have previous experience at a magazine, newspaper or blog
- Must have excellent grammar and creative writing style/skills
- Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have strong interest and eye for fashion
- Must be a team player in a hard working and fun environment
- Please e-mail a brief cover letter, resumes, two writing samples