Technical Research Writer & Researcher - Financial Automation Software - Charlotte, NCPayStream Advisors
IMMEDIATE LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD Fashion Writer InternshipKaleb Khu Photography
Blogger/ Writer Needed for Company's Marketing Team (Spring)Keller Williams NYC
Online Writing/Blogging InternshipMy Life on and off the Guest List
Creative Writing InternshipLanchid LLC
Freelance Blog WritersBookmark This
DescriptionWebsitesMakeover.com, web development, search engine optimization, and online marketing company, is looking for a freelance blog articles writer who will be responsible for creating blog articles for our client websites, which will cover various subjects.
We are looking for talented writers who are creative, fast learner, and who can work independently.
This is a paid internship that does NOT require the writer to come to an office, everything can be done virtually. We offer $5 per article (500 words minimum).
This is a freelance job, you work based on your own time, we have a lot of articles needed so you can write as many articles as you like.
To Apply please click on the following link: https://podio.com/webforms/8247314/616684
*** Writers will be treated as a freelance contractors, no 1099 or W9 will be required. Payments for articles will be paid every Friday ($5 per article) using PayPal.com.
ResponsibilitiesWriting regular blog posts and generating blog topics about various industries utilizing provided keywords.
Must be able to do the proper research and produce high quality articles that are 100% original with 0 copy and past, and a minimum of 500 words.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write on different subjects.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development.
- Ability to incorporate feedback into work to improve upon quality of content.
- Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus
- Must have strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong and adaptable writing skills with the ability to write professionally and creatively, but also create useful, relevant, and engaging content.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet various deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.