Fun, Interactive, Writer and Social Media ExtraordinaireBookmark This
North Palm Beach, FL
DescriptionThe Alternative Daily is committed to providing the latest newsworthy intelligence that will enable our readers to think “outside the box.”
Our team of experienced writers and doctors are committed to delivering the most natural, innovative ideas and ground breaking remedies to keep you ahead of the mainstream bite.
We are looking for a few interns who possess solid Writing Abilities with Internet and Social Media Savviness along with a love for Alternative Health and Wellness. If you are that bundle of joy we are looking for, please submit your cover letter, CV and a 400 word article on why you think Alternative Health and Wellness ideas are important.
Responsibilities- Write daily (5 days/week) effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Articles would be 300 words.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Post Articles and Engage Followers on Social Platforms.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Have solid writing, reading, proofreading and paraphrasing abilities but not plagiarizing
- Know how to positively interact with Social Platforms (FB and Twitter) in a business manner to grow subscribers
- Possess a good knowledge of current Health Websites