Ghost Writer - North Litlte Rock, ArkansasBookmark This
North Little Rock, AR
Posted: 525 days ago
Description1. A Ghost Writer writes for someone else.
2. Ghost Writing is a form of collaboration between one who has knowledge, experience and a story to tell with a person who has the skills to frame the story in words.
3. The Ghost Writer uses someone else's knowledge and experiences as research material for what he/she writes.
4. The Ghost is expected to write on any topic ranging from travel, IT, branding, marketing etc.
5. Ghost Writer will receive a % of the profit.
Responsibilities1. Strong writing skills.
2. An ability to put ideas, information and experiences into words.
3. interest in a wide variety of subjects and ideas.
4. Patience and good listening skills.
Ability to collaborate effectively
RequirementsMust live in one of the following cities in Arkansas (North Little Rock, Little Rock, Sherwood, Jacksonville)
Please Provide the following
3 References Required
Job history for 3-4 years