Grant / Proposal WriterBookmark This
M. Nelson Realty LLC
New York City
New York, NY
DescriptionResearch and proposal writing for grant applications for Real Estate Broker & Entrepreneur. Hours are flexible, able to work from home or remote site. Hours for work will be reported to college for credits, if acceptable, as well as job reference for your resume. Unpaid and/or For College Credit
Responsibilities• Research, locate, identify and evaluate sources of government and private funding.
• Develop individual grant proposals in accordance with each grant-making organization’s preferences and follow exactly each grant-making organization’s guidelines.
• Compile, write, and edit all grant applications exhibiting strong writing skills.
• Correspond on grant-related budgets and proposals.
• Maintain a list of grant details and deadlines
• Assist with other administrative and fundraising projects as requested.
Requirements• Research, locate, identify and evaluate sources of government and private funding.
• Grant/ Funding Research
• Excellent written communication and strong attention to details
• Meeting deadlines
• Professional attitude in person, over the phone and via email
• Excellent organizational skills
• Interest in Entrepreneurship a plus
Hours: Expected to work 8 - 15 hrs/week. Flexible & some virtual
Semester Long Commitment