Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Grant Writer InternshipBookmark This
Tropical Adventures Foundation
Hojancha, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
DescriptionWhat we offer!
As an intern working for Tropical Adventures you will be working in a small team in a rural town of Hojancha in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. As a grant writer, you will be working solely for our Hojancha Community Program which is run by Vecinos del Mundo. You get in touch with a variety of organizations from different countries . After office hours, you can practice your Spanish and immerse in the local culture. On the weekends, we like to travel and explore the country with you.
Who we are!
Tropical Adventures is a volunteer service organization based in Costa Rica. We design affordable and fully-customized, unique volunteer and voluntour experiences. We work with individuals, families and groups who want to make a positive impact in local communities while experiencing a world different than their own.
Vecinos del Mundo is a non-profit organization which focuses on enhancing cross-cultural understanding in the rural town of Hojancha. The organization is led by the Executive Director of Tropical Adventures.
ResponsibilitiesYour tasks at a glance:
- Look for interesting organizations which could possibly help us to gain grants
- Work together with our marketing and graphic design interns to create interesting content for organizations which reward grants
- Explore for online contests and tournaments for grants
RequirementsWe are looking for:
You like to write and are interested in the non-profit industry. Preferably, you have experience in the field of grant writing and/or are willing to find a future job in grant writing.
Ideally, you meet the following qualities:
- Have excellent skills in English both written and spoken
- Are working towards or have earned a Bachelors Degree, or are experienced in the field
- Works well with ambiguity and limited supervision
- Motivated and a strong communicator